Family Vacations to Myrtle Beach
All inclusive family vacations – take your time to decide where you want to go and if you don’t know or can’t decide then take a South Carolina Vacation to Myrtle Beach.
All inclusive family vacations are a great way to travel with kids. Since all inclusive vacation destinations require only once time upfront payment, so these types of vacation ideas take t he money worry out of the trip. Moreover, all inclusive vacations also ensure that the kids get whatever they want, without every time asking the parents for paying the different hotel charges. There are many wonderful all inclusive destinations around the world that have a good reputation in taking good care of your family and you.
Such trips are extremely helpful when you have grown tired of the daily drudgery and is desperately seeking a break from the tantrums at home. The basic idea of all inclusive family vacations is to let the hotel guys take care of basic needs like housekeeping and food, while the parents and the kids have their own special moments to share. Although, as a general rule, teenagers are difficult to understand and please, nevertheless that all inclusive deals can help you to understand your family in a new light. Not only parents understand that the kids are individuals by themselves, but also the kids realize that the parents are really concerned about their comfort and happiness.
The different features to expect from a vacation while selecting the destination are as follows:
- Climate: Decide where you want to go. What is the color of ocean that you want to reside by for a few day? Seasides in Mexico and Caribbean have different flavors, so it is completely up to your discretion what destination you choose.
- Kid’s care: See what are the kids cares that the vacation centers are offering. Look for separate swimming pools for kids and if there’s any water sports facility or not. While in the dining halls too, the kids must get a special treatment.
- Adults care: A vacation essentially means relaxation and quiet for the adults too. Look for the services on offer.
- Kids plus adults care: Then again look for whether the all inclusive deals include guided tours for the whole family or not. Some vacation resorts also offer special activities like small concerts and magic shows where the adults and kids alike can participate.
If you have looked at several options and still not decided – going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is a great idea for you and your family.
You can begin with the sandy shores of Myrtle Beach – which is in the middle of a 60-mile stretch of beaches called the Grand Strand. Body-surfing is excellent! Lots of other fun, too: Myrtle Beach is a budget-friendly, family-friendly place, and many hotels have kids activities and playgrounds. (Read Forum comments, below, about a family stay.)
Myrtle Beach Fun Parks
Myrtle Beach is also home to a bunch of amusement parks, such as:
- Family Kingdom Amusement and Water Park: wooden coaster, Ferris wheel, kiddie rides; plus an oceanfront water park
- Freestyle Music Park: a 55-acre family theme park with over 50 attractions from roller coasters (including the multiple-inversion Time Machine) to Soak’d wet ride to children’s play areas like Kids Tree House; shows and live music amphi-theatre, too. (This park was, briefly, the music-themed Hard Rock Park).
- Myrtle Waves Water Park- 30 rides and attractions including a truly gigantic water-tube slide
- MagiQuest: live-action fantasy adventure game played in a 20,000 sq. ft. area packed with special effects that get activated by a player’s Wand.
- Pavilion Nostalgia Park: after 50 years on the Grand Strand, the Myrtle Beach Pavilion Amusement Park had its farewell season in 2006, but some classic rides and artifacts moved to Pavilion Nostalgia at Broadway at the Beach.
Myrtle Beach Theaters
Myrtle Beach is also known for crowd-pleasing live theater such as the the Carolina Opry and the Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show. You’ll also find a Medieval Times, which of course kids love: a dinner show with horses, knights, and jousts.
Myrtle Beach vacations: watersports
Besides the body-surfing and boogie-boarding you can do for free, the usual sports fun is available: parasailing, jet-skis, pontoon boats. Or how about kayaking in quiet waterways?
Myrtle Beach Vacations: Where to Stay
Kingston Plantation: 145-acre complex on the Grand Strand includes the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, an Embassy Suites Hotel, and condos. The Splash! pool complex has slides, waterspouts, kiddie pools, lazy river.
The Sea Mist Resort Hotel has a large water park with mini waterslides, kiddie wading pool, water swing, 3-story tube slide, lazy river; the water’s heated in March, April and October. Also for kids: multi-level Castle-in-the-mist play station, mini-golf (seasonal). Check the Family Value Packages; also check visitor comments at TripAdvisor.com.
For other suggestions, see the Myrtle Beach Visitors Bureau. Many hotels offer packages, including golf packages, for those interested in the 100 golf courses in the area. This site also has vacation rentals — beach houses and condos– very popular with families, and family campgrounds with pools, playgrounds, etc.
All inclusive deals come with an all inclusive package that includes costs like airfare and the transportation cost from the resort to the airport. Check carefully what are the inclusions of an all inclusive deal and then decide. Discount rates are also available, especially in “summer”, the season starting from May and continuing until at least September. Have a safe and happy trip.